POP TARTS: Extended Cut POP TARTS: Extended Cut

wow, this was a good spin on those commercials! The voice acting was good, the animation was solid, I love it!

Game of Thrones Toys! Game of Thrones Toys!

died laughing at this! Good as always, flashgitz.

Madness SpeedRage Collab Madness SpeedRage Collab

Awesome submissions! Awesome collab!

PUNCH OUT: TomFulp PUNCH OUT: TomFulp

the controls were responsive, the music was decent but got kinda old after awhile, and that's about it. Fulp's punches do so much damage to you, and his one hit kill uppercuts. I have noticed that right before he performs an uppercut, he winks and then uppercuts. So you have to be really lucky to see his wink and react quickly enough. And you're super move? He just dodges it. The farthest I've gotten is round 2. I want to enjoy this, but I just can't.

Video still from "Theatre of Violence" Video still from "Theatre of Violence"

I thought this was very well done! It looks so nice! The coloring on the building needs to be more detailed though. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Tumblenerd responds:

Cheers! I agree about the coloring, the building looks slightly too flat perhaps. Live and learn.

Bear in the wild - Jazza landscape background Bear in the wild - Jazza landscape background

Wow, that is really good looking! Nice work!

Zurex responds:

THE GREAT PAPYRUS THE GREAT PAPYRUS

I like your art style! The black background makes it impossible to see the outline of his figure though!